Friday 24 January 2014

Critique for Independent

Critique for independent project semester 1

The Circle of Life



The concept for my proposal projects represent the actual facts of the circle of life , one illustration illustrates a deer cut in portions to emphasizing the idea of PORTIONS , and the other illustrates an egg that is supposed to represent the never ending cycle of LIFE itself .

I chose to create my works in Adobe Photoshop because , I sought to create an image that resembled the styles commonly used in info-graphics. I love drawing , and have never gotten the chance to put my talent to the test, digitally. I've always been excited to work digitally .

Working with my visual identity logos prepared me for the process of creating my visual identity project . I did have some issues along the way , but persevering and using my resources or alternate routes did aid me ultimately. 


I mostly used the basic tools available to me such as : Paint brush, line tool, transforming and line textures. The style that I most commonly saw during the information graphic unit of the tech course inspired my proposal works, in terms of their simplistic essence. I was quite satisfied with the end results of my proposal works , I wasn't sure if I would be able to  achieve the style I was aiming to execute, but I did, and I'm proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment