Friday 13 December 2013

Weekly Blog Post


Personal Inspiration


Andrew Bird is a violinist, as well as an awesome whistler  I'm not sure if his last name truly is Bird, but that explains the whistling in his musical pieces.

His music always calms me down , gets me stoked, or inspires me to do something artistic, creative or adventurous.

I loved his sounds the very first time I heard them, It was a song called Anonanimal which a friend of mine played a few summers back.

His songs tug my heart chords and make me feel ethereal, ironically insignificantly important. He showed me my souls reflection through his music.

To be completely honest , I didn't think thoroughly about deciding to get the cloud above tattooed on my forearm one day; but I'm certain I will get it done someday, but not entirely as a tribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment